Today was the dreaded stove moving day. How on earth were we to get what seemed like an immovable object, up into the air and onto the boat.
We've had the stove for a good few months now and had forgotten how heavy it was. Anyway we managed it with some careful lifting and the help of a four wheeled bogie. It ended up not being as bad as we thought and I cant believe we escaped injury.
The boards with writing on under and behind the stove are the templates for the granite we'll be getting early next year.
We also made a start on the vanity unit for the bathroom, here is the framework that forms the front of the unit.
|Frames jointed together by vertical angled section|
|Frame almost finished and in its final position.|