Sunday, 30 September 2012

Pleased with today's progress...

We had a good day today, it felt like we'd achieved something at last. Corinne sanded down the stern doors and applied a second layer of undercoat while I cut out the steel panel in the engine room so we can move the position of the ignition switch and instrumentation. They'd preciously been installed too high and would clash with the hatch surround if not moved. They will also be moved slightly left of the original position  and set in a couple of inches so the ignition key is easily operated.
Relocating the control panel.
 Timber cupboard fascia panel we made a few weeks ago finally got stuck in position and propped until the adhesive goes off.
Prop's, doors looking good as well.

You can never have to many props.

Doors from inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment